Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St.Paddy's!!

It isn't easy being green, lamented Kermit the Frog. But today it  couldn't be further from the truth, unless one likes being pinched. Ran into this most lovely Ballower Bouquet ( yes, that is balloon parlance for a pocket full of air blown posies to you uninitiated) from Lulu's Balloons. Laura Lenzi of said business full of smiles and fun, made these especially for Jet City Espresso, corner of 2nd and Main Street and still the home of my  favorite cup of joe.

I am obviously out of touch with the art of balloons, as I find this bouquet quite amazing. I have never seen anything quite like it. Max the Wonder Dog is quite smitten with them as well. He's certain they have food potential, if not something to consider giving a chewing over.


Take it easy out there today, Renton. Live to drink another day, if you catch my drift. 


While you are still green and sober, shout a birthday greeting to the best mail carrier in Renton - our dear Barbara. Today is her birthday and I am certain she'll be seeing some of the wee folk before the day is through!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Lady P for the birthday wishes! It was a relaxing day at home for me - but I did think I saw some strange 'tiny people' messing up my kitchen late at night!:)

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.