Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are you feeling the cool down yet?




I am just not really feeling the trickle down, I mean "cool down" effect here that the dropping of the sun behind the horizon is supposed to bring come evening time. I took a bike ride, the breeze meant to cool the limbs, relax and comfort a body getting far too accustomed to hot and hotter weather. This sign blew me away tonight - and here I was thinking that we were getting a wee bit of heat respite. I don't know about you, but here it is a good ten degrees cooler than midweek and I am feeling almost perky in comparison. Never thought 92 degrees in the shade would bring me such a big sigh of relief.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.