Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cupcake Heaven



When cupcakes are involved, it's hard not to be happy. I recently tried a new flavor (for me!) of cupcake heaven at the Common Ground - Boston Cream Pie, and though I ate the whole thing in one easy sitting and was flying on a sugar high for the next hour, I would go back for another in a heart beat. Crystal, another fav barrista of Renton's best, suggested this particular cupcake - and the girl did not steer me wrong. Go get one - I am being far to generous even sharing them with you all, so take advantage of my moment of weakness.

For those of you who like to work for your baked pleasure, you can knit a delicate morsel from this pattern here. When you are through, just set that down , and go get yourself one that won't give you a hair ball if you attempt ingesting it. Then, send me a picture - because I love it when people knit cupcakes. It's the second best thing to eating them.

Common Ground Cupcakes and Coffee 900 South Third St.(425) 235 - 1717
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.