Saturday, April 4, 2009

Eggs in the Grass





I love an Easter Egg Hunt. This one, held Saturday at Jones Park by the Seed of Abraham Church at the corner of N. Third and Wells, even had some golden eggs. Kids were out running, hard boiled eggs were being discovered and nibbled upon (the dog was ever so thankful for those). My Mom was with me when we happened upon the happy event. She's a good looker - many unclaimed eggs caught her eye. After our morning coffee, we had to swing back by the park, just to make sure all of the eggs had made their way home. Sorry to say, for my Mom that is, they had. She loves an Easter Egg Hunt too.

1 comment:

Feathered Nest said...

I drove past the park this morning and wondered what was happening there. Looks like the kids had a fun time!

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.