Thursday, February 17, 2011

I sitll heart you, Renton

I got an email for Valentines Day from a faithful reader telling me that four months was too long to wait for a Picaroon update. And I am still late in saying, I still do heart you, Renton.

The walkers of Coulon Park have better holiday attire than most. Artfully contrived with Velcro and a few safety pins for good measure, these clothes are all made to order for each occasion by some costumer of witty talent.

Can you believe the blue skied wonderfulness of the day these photos were shot? The weather is a mix of Spring whipped up into an occasional Winter cool fest. I never know how to dress when I get up - unlike our statue strollers here, who can wear the hell out of anything.



I still think of the days of old, blogging away about the town I love. My Valentine to you, dear Renton. A photo of your winning colors.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.