Thursday, June 24, 2010

The red, white and blue of it

I might not be blogging as much lately, but I am keeping up on my cupcake lore. Renton River Days and the fourth are soon to be upon us, and Crystal Roberts over at Common Ground Coffee and Cupcakes has already got a patriotic and sweet delicacy on hand.

These beauts are fresh blueberry cupcakes with a vanilla bean buttercream topped with a red cherry or a blueberry with red sprinkles. Ahhhh, makes me love being American. Land of the free, home of the cupcakes.



As usual, get them while you can. I will try to be back in the blogging chair more often again. Sometimes life just creeps up on you, and a breather here and there never did a person harm.

Common Ground Cupcakes and Coffee
900 South Third St.(425) 235 - 1717
www.commongroundcupcakes.com
Bold
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.