Wednesday, September 23, 2009

When you need a little pick-me-up



Unique and sweet - this coffee pot full of floral charm was created to show a bride-to-be what could be done with the color scheme she chose for her wedding plus a little ingenuity. I know you know that I love Deb at Girlfriend's Antiques, Gifts and Floral - but I can't help myself. Deb's sister does estate sales, so there in no stopping the influx of cool things that come through the door in the way of stock. And Deb has a great eye for color and incredibly reasonable costing when it comes to floral arrangements. She has done like three weddings in the last 2 weeks - all with lovely results. If you have a need of floral assistance - from wedding to funeral, and any happy occasion in between, really, Deb is your gal.

920 South Third Street
(425)687-2778/(206)261-2802

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you not just love Deb. She truly is a piece of heaven right here on 3rd St. I can't imagine being here without her. :)

Anonymous said...

She is the most sublime flower gal I know. She did the flowers for my grandmother's funeral, and it was stunning.

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.