Friday, July 31, 2009

Funny thing I saw on Wells Street







This is the "funny" that I ran into the other day at the construction site of the new Savings and Loan building for First Savings Bank on Wells Ave. S. yesterday. When on my way to the a.m. coffee spot, I saw bright and frilly umbrellas and thought "photo op!". By the time I returned to the spot with camera in hand, the sign had been added. The foreman on the site was laughing and taking a shot with his camera as well when I returned, explaining that the guy was getting ragged so much that he made and hung the sign to deflect being the butt of some of the jokes coming his way.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's super funny.

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.