Monday, June 8, 2009

What, is that music I hear?



I was sad to hear of the closing of Feathered Nest, but Sue Moeller (owner) assured me that she was really looking forward to enjoying retirement with dear Hubby. So when I heard today that as of July 1st, someone new will already be getting the key to this cute and cool location in the DTR (that's "Downtown Renton"), I was stoked!

Anybody down for Renton's first independent music store? Tyrannosaurus Records, where CD's will cozy up alongside the recent revival of bands issuing music on vinyl. Indie tunes, new and newer bands as well as somethings more mainstream is what I heard - but I will try to bring some more definite info in the coming days.

But, hey - that is enough info to get anyone excited!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.