Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cupcake Alert!

It has been too long - I need to update you on my further cupcake escapades - namely, the creation of a new yummy frosting today. It happened quite by accident. I thought I had some more powdered sugar, but my cupcakes are a demanding sort of lot, and the well had run dry, so to speak. So, I improvised - and the frosting was quite a hit. Here it is, in all of it's simplicity:

Delicious Chocolate Frosting
1 cube of butter, softened
1 - 8 oz pkg of cream cheese, softened
1 tsp of vanilla
1/4 cup cocoa powder
6 oz of milk chocolate chips, melted
Cream together - frost immediately. Note: if refrigerated, will harden in texture.
Viola!! Heaven...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.