Monday, January 5, 2009

Other types of "snow"...

Stocking Stuffers/yummy fare! Can't talk about snow,but I can talk about the wonderful silliness that I got in my Christmas stocking. My brother had some say in this, and that is why I get to revisit snacks of my Christmas Past. Snow Balls - coconut dusted,marshmallow wrapped, chocolate cake with cream filling duos wrapped in cellophane for the snacker on the go. I tried to be good - I didn't eat them in one sitting, but I did eat them both today. Just thought I should share some part of this rather decadent treat and still get in one last word (sigh) about snow.

The great thing about siblings is they remember your past, and not just the bad and annoying parts, but the small tidbits of trivia that made you you, then and still now. Next year he is definitely getting a book of Lifesavers Hard Candy in his stocking and probably a Matchbox car.

No comments:

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.