Sunday, January 4, 2009

I know - I keep bringing up that word about the white stuff -snow -but, it's so cool (in so many senses of the word) and just a minute ago - well, it was falling out of the sky right onto my head. I love it- the holidays this year have been so extra special (and challenging) because of it, and I just get did not get enough playtime in to satisfy me. So, I am going to have to fess up here and say that I asked the universe for this snow. You can blame me if your kids have a snow day tomorrow or if you can't get your car out of the driveway (should it even stick around for the night...) I just don't care! I am happy to have the extra chance to be frolicking in the snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Snow Photos Are Wonderful!

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.