Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good to have Girlfriends!


When my birthday came around a few days ago, the only one to give me flowers was my friend,Deb - has this wonderful gesture become just a thing of the past, I ask you, dear male friends? Thank goodness someone was thinking kind thoughts of the floral persuasion where I was concerned, because, boy, did I ever appreciate it! Please go see Deb at Girlfriend's, 920 S. Third Street,206-2802. She takes the cutest containers for the season and loads them up with a wonderful flower creation that will truly fit your wallet - give locally this year, people - let's support each other this go around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deb is a little piece of heaven right here in Renton. I am so happy to be her neighbor.

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.