Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When flowers say it best

Valentine's Day is bigger than any holiday where "saying it with flowers" is concerned. That's why it was essential to go down to Cugini Florist and see what they had for everyone's sweethearts. That place just makes me want to remember where I hid my plastic - again.

The gift selection is always a treat - and there is something for both a little moola and a lot. (I mean, how good is your honey to you these days? How good do you want them to be? Hmmmm)

Aside from all the red and pink and sweet all over, Cugini's has spring in the air - everywhere.



These strawberry mugs and whatnots are on my radar. I'm sorry - I just can't help myself.


Valentine's Day is on a Sunday this year, folks and Cugini's will be open from 9-5 to assist you with your sweetheart pleasing needs. Remember, shopping local is cool and helps our town economy to refuel.


Cugini Florist and Fine Gifts
413 South 3rd Street
Renton, WA 98057
(425) 255-3900

Get directions
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rose said...

Red roses means love, so if you want to tell someone 'I Love You', sending a bouquet of 12 red rose flowers is the romantic thing to do.

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.