Saturday, February 21, 2009

A decent burger and fries, no less...

Doofers Bar and Grill - I had heard from a lot of the lads that this joint served up a good burger -and I was definitely not disappointed. Doofers has a seating area just as you come in the door where you can sit with the tykes, which makes it family friendly. So does the dozen plus flat screen TV's blaring all the sports that is fit to watch - you don't even have to entertain the ones you came with! The tarter sauce was homemade and awesome (it goes on my fries, and I don't want to talk about that), homemade onion rings and I hear the fried chicken is good eatin' as well. Hot sandwiches seem to be the most popular fare, some salads, fried chicken and they have steak and prime rib night on Fridays. I am going back...and Lynar over at her blog, allaboutrenton, will have to decide about the state of their fries ... : )
Head up Cemetery Hill/4th - that turns into 128th and it's at the corner of 164th
Doofers Bar and Grill (425) 228-6645 16430 SE 128th
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this makes me want to be twenty-one already. :)

Anonymous said...

I am totally going to go there and get a burger then. It's always hard to find good burgers.

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.