Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where fuzzy friends go to get less fuzzy

Oh, he is going to kill me for publishing a photo of himself with that cute, I just got groomed and don't I smell great, bow on. It takes days for it to finally fall off, and his proper dog dignity to return.
Monika at Fuzzy Friends is an excellent dog groomer and daycare provider for our special companions of the furry kind. She loves all dogs and she does a great job - our whole family is now going to her and she is right here in Renton on SW Sunset. Can't beat that - and she always sends them home after a good round of conditioning and a whiff of lovely scent. Himself gets to the salon more frequently than I do - maybe I should talk to Monika about that.
Fuzzy Friends 203 SW Sunset Blvd (425)430-9599

No comments:

Copyright(c) 2008-2011 by the owner of this domain/blog,http://thepicaroon.blogspot.com/. All rights Reserved.